World top 1% University
The client is in the world’s top 1% universities. The client was looking to have a complete review of the current warehouse operations across certain facilities within the estate. Go Supply Chain were asked to identify any improvement opportunities within the existing operations as well as outline any potential synergies.
Across the university, there were 10 warehouses; which over the course of 3 days, Go Supply Chain’s Warehouse Consultants visited. From these visits, we were able to produce a report that outlined the three major options for the overall warehouse strategy, stating the pros and cons of each of these options – allowing the client to clearly see which of the three options was best suited to them.
Both short and medium-term improvement opportunities and areas for further study were identified, allowing the university to use this information to make decisions on what they were going to change and what they felt was beneficial to keep as it were.
Go Supply Chain uncovered overall strategy options described and a high-level evaluation provided with suggestions for next steps.
- World top 1% University
- The university of Nottingham asked us to undertake a review of the current warehouse operations across certain faculties within the total estate.
- The objective was to identify improvement opportunities within the existing operations and any potential synergies.
- There were 10 warehouses, which we compiled file notes on each.
- We produced a report outlining three options for overall warehouse strategy and the pros and cons of each.
- Short and medium-term improvement opportunities and areas for further study identified.
- Overall strategy options described and a high-level evaluation provided with suggestions for next steps.
- Synergies identified between warehouse operations, system and process implications described.
March 4, 2018
Published by: Go Supply Chain Ltd