Logistics Network Strategy
Do you need a network strategy review? Some of the circumstances that drive companies to invest in this type of study are:
- The business has out-grown its current facilities, but is unsure of the most cost-effective way to expand its distribution operations
- Merger or acquisition has changed the shape of the business
- The company is expanding internationally
- New routes to market (e.g. on line, convenience stores) or new product ranges do not fit well within existing facilities
- No such review has been conducted for five or more years, during which time the business has evolved and the current solution is no longer optimal
The approach of our logistics consultants is to combine a systematic and evidence based methodology with close attention to the specific requirements of your business to produce recommendations that are robust and actionable.
Our directors and staff are professional logistics consultants with experience in delivering network strategy projects across all major sectors, in the UK and internationally. Click here to read a case study of a logistics network strategy project for a major supermarket, or here for a case study involving a leading catering supplies company.